The purpose of our Men’s Ministry is the same as the church: to Glorify God and build relationships.
The foundation has been similar to Promise Keepers for many years.
- Honor Jesus Christ through worship, prayer, and obedience to God’s Word in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Pursue vital relationships with a few other men (small group or band of brothers)—strong relationships deeper than, “How are the Vikings doing?” or “How’s the weather?”
- A commitment to practicing spiritual, moral, ethical, and sexual purity.
- A commitment to building strong marriages and families through love, protection, and biblical values.
- A commitment to use the time, resources, and people's lives in integrity in Jesus Christ.
- A commitment to influence the world, being obedient to the Great Commandment and the Great Commission.
How can we attain any of these? We cannot without the Holy Spirit to lead and men willing to follow!
We offer a Sunday morning time together in the Man Cave for men to be open & share with each other and to see what God’s word says about the things we deal with in life. A great place of encouragement.
Small groups with different day and time options:
- Friday morning at 6am in the Man Cave, currently going over Pride and Humility.
- Three groups on Saturday at 8am: Dunn Bros., Buffalo Food Shelf, and Buffalo Airport.
A Saturday breakfast where all the groups come together for a time of fellowship, testimony, and sharing.
We also have one-on-one meetings where we help people move, and connect guys with activities like skiing, snowshoeing, mountain biking, sporting events—locally & professionally—and men’s retreats and conferences. PK Stadium Conference is at Dallas Cowboys Stadium, July 31 – August 1.
For more information contact Fred Myre at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612–619–6592. Get involved! Just do it!