The purpose of our Men’s Ministry is the same as the church: to Glorify God & build relationships.
The foundation has been for many years similar to Promise Keepers.
- Honor Jesus Christ through worship, prayer & obedience to God’s Word in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Pursue vital relationships with a few other men (small group or band of brothers) - Strong relationships deeper than, “How are the Vikings doing?” or “How’s the weather?”
- A commitment to practicing spiritual, moral, ethical, and sexual purity.
- A commitment to building strong marriages and families through love, protection and biblical values.
- A commitment use your time and resources & lives in integrity in Jesus Christ.
- A commitment to influence the world, being obedient to the Great Commandment and the Great Commission.
How can we attain any of these? We cannot without the Holy Spirit to lead & men willing to follow!
We offer a Sunday morning in the ManCave for men to be open & share with each other & to see what God’s word says about the things we deal with in life. A great place of encouragement.
Small groups with different day & time options.
- Friday morning at 6am in the Man Cave currently going over Pride & Humility.
- 3 groups on Saturday at 8am: Dunn Bros., Buffalo Food Shelf & Buffalo Airport.
A Saturday breakfast where all the groups come together for a time of fellowship, testimony, & sharing.
We also have 1 on 1 meetings, we help people move, & also connect guys with activities like skiing, snowshoeing, mountain biking, sporting events both locally & professionally, & men’s retreats & conferences. PK Stadium Conference at Dallas Cowboys Stadium July 31 – August 1.
For more information contact Fred Myre @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-619-6592. Get involved! Just do it!